Affiliate Program Terms & Policies
Thank you for considering the Hofdeco affiliate program. Our affiliates are very important to us. This agreement is designed with you in mind, as well as protecting you, Hofdeco and our customers. Please read thoroughly. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Hofdeco affiliate program. By applying to the Hofdeco affiliate program you are confirming that you have read the agreement and agree to the terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject any affiliate program application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your affiliate program application.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Commissions can be viewed on the Affiliate Dashboard.
An Affiliate can request a payment when their balance reaches a minimum balance of $50 USD. Payments can be requested every 30 days. Payment processing can take up to 30 days from the request date. All payments will be managed and processed by ShareASale.
In the event a customer requests a refund for a transaction for which the Affiliate has earned commissions, any commissions earned on the refund amount will be deducted from the Affiliate’s balance.
5. Usage and Obligations
Affiliates are permitted to use the Hofdeco brand and marketing resources both on your website and within in your email messages. Affiliates may also advertise the Hofdeco site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. Logos and other assets cannot be modified. The Affiliate does not gain any trademark, copyright or any other rights to these materials.
The Affiliate will never imply that they are acting on behalf of Hofdeco and will never advertise Hofdeco products directly. The Affiliate will never bid for advertisements that compete with Hofdeco.
The Affiliate will never represent themselves, Hofdeco or their relationship with Hofdeco in a false or misleading way.
The Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email (spam) mentioning or referencing Hofdeco.
6. Coupon and Deal Sites
Hofdeco occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
(1) Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
(2) Affiliates may not bid on Hofdeco Coupons, Hofdeco Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
(3) Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
(4) User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
(5) Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
7. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission. Please make sure that you do not bid on any Hofdeco Trademark. You are allowed specific TM+ terms as shown below. TM+words above+additional words are acceptable but only through EXACT MATCH when bidding.
Paid keyword ads that bid on the terms relating to Hofdeco (case-insensitive) are not allowed. Those forbidden paid terms include but are not limited to, Hofdeco, Hofdeco.com, or www.hofdeco.com. Any variations or misspellings are also prohibited. If we find any TM infringement during your promotion, the commissions you have generated will be withdrawn.
You are strictly prohibited from using any advertising method that does not funnel to Hofdeco sites such as wholesale and drop shipping.
If we find any TM/TM+ violation or malicious fraud, commissions generated will not be paid. We will ask for compensation for serious consequences or losses caused by the violation.
Popups and Click Unders, Adult, and Incentivized traffic is strictly prohibited. No commissions, leads, or payments will be given for such traffic.
You are not allowed to direct link. You are not allowed to use the hofdeco.com display URL.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
(1) Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
(2) Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
(3) Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
(4) Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws. Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Hofdeco, however, is acceptable.
(5) Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Hofdeco reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available commissions, commission schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules.